Pikes Peak Plus Pass
Buy More, Save More, Play More!
Discount tickets for you and your family
We have the best deals on discount attraction tickets in the Pikes Peak Region. From attractions to trains, museums to adventures, the Pikes Peak Plus Pass is your ticket to fun in Colorado Springs and around the area!
The more you play, the more you save!
If your family is around Colorado Springs for a few days, add as many attractions to the ticket as you can! You’ll save the most money on the best attractions in the Pikes Peak Region AND have a great time while you’re out!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase the Pikes Peak Plus Pass by following the link below (you’ll be redirected to our secure purchasing page).
- Print your ticket from the confirmation email you receive from us.
- Call to make reservations if you’re including Challenge Unlimited, Echo Canyon or the Pikes Peak Cog Railway on your ticket!
- Head to the attractions on the ticket and have a great time!
|Cave of the Winds (Discovery Tour Only)||$16.00||$8.00||$16.00|
|Manitou Cliff Dwellings||$8.50||$7.00||$8.25|
|Miramont Castle Museum||$7.50||$4.50||$6.50|
|Pikes Peak- America’s Mountain- Pikes Peak Highway||$10.00||$4.00||$10.00|
|Pikes Peak Cog Railway||$30.00||$16.50||$30.00|
|Pikes Peak Ghost Town||$6.00||$4.00||$5.50|
|Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame||$9.00||$3.00||$7.00|
|Western Museum of Mining and Industry||$7.00||$3.50||$5.50|
Fine (and important) print:
- Reservations required for Challenge Unlimited, Echo Canyon River Expeditions and Pikes Peak Cog Railway. Please contact each attraction separately to book your trip. Purchasing your ticket does not guarantee admission unless you contact them to book a reservation.
- Pikes Peak Cog Railway admission is good for the FIRST and LAST train of the day ONLY!
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All sales final.
You can visit many of our attractions without paying a cent! This includes:
- Garden of the Gods Visitor’s Center (movie extra),
- Garden of the Gods Trading Post, (10% off any purchase)
- Historic Manitou Springs
- Historic Old Colorado City
- Cripple Creek Heritage Center
Plus Pass Frequently Asked Questions:
How long do I have to use my Pikes Peak Plus Pass ticket?
The pass is valid during the year it was purchased. Once the pass is activated (by swiping or scanning it at a participating location) you have 5 (five) consecutive calendar days to use it. Some attractions and activities are seasonal. Be sure to verify that the attraction or activity is open when you plan to visit and before your purchase your ticket.
If I purchase admission to more than one attraction, do I print multiple tickets?
No, all the attractions and activities you purchase will print on one ticket.
If am traveling with a friend or family, can we use the same ticket?
No, each person must have their own Pikes Peak Plus Pass ticket in order to visit participating attractions.
What happens if I lose my Pikes Peak Plus Pass ticket or can’t make the trip?
You’ll receive a confirmation email upon purchase that includes your tickets. If you lose your printed tickets, just reprint the tickets from your email confirmation. Due to intermittent cellphone coverage at some of our attractions, we highly encourage you to print your tickets beforehand.
What is the age range for children?
Because each attraction is owned separately, there is no uniform age range for children. Please check each attraction’s website for their age range for children.
What if I don’t make it to all the attractions on the ticket?
Much like a concert ticket or movie pass, we cannot give refunds for unused attractions on the ticket.
For all other questions, please stop by our office at 337 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, CO 80829, call us at 800-525-2250 or email us at tickets (at) pikes-peak.com.