Join the Pikes Peak Region Attractions team! This summer we are looking for a creative photography intern! If interested please read the job qualifications and fill out the form below.
For over 40 years now, Pikes Peak Region Attractions has been working to bring visitors to the Pikes Peak region through marketing collaboration of the area’s top tourist attractions. Today, our number one medium for that is content published on our website and social media platforms. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a talented intern to spend the summer with us gathering and editing photos for our 25 attractions. You get free access to the attractions, you get to use our great photography equipment, and you get to have some big name companies in your portfolio, published on high traffic, high rep sites. Plus, we pay hourly and mileage.
• Photography experience
• Great time management and ability to self-start
• Basic understanding of digital marketing and content creation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Lightroom
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing
• Outgoing and energetic personality that can interact with the attractions and visitors
• Minimum portfolio of 15-20 photos so we can get a good feel for your work
• Ability to shoot and edit 2-3 locations and produce approximately 150 usable photos a week
• Must be able to take direction from both the Brand Coordinator and the
• Must be available 20 hours a week for 13 weeks. Schedule can be somewhat flexible, but we expect 260 working hours
• Must have reliable transportation
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact attractions and arrange shoot time
• Must obtain written photo and video releases from subjects
• Create strategy and shoot list — must get approval fromDesign &
Social Media Coordinator and Executive Director
Position pays $11.10/hour for 20 hours a week, duration of 13 weeks + mileage
Fill out the form below to join our team!