Pikes peak region
Attraction Job listings around Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Food Service Cook
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.75 - $16.00 per hour
Are YOU the perfect addition to our team? We are looking for the following traits:
- Goal-oriented and flexible to meet the needs of the operation.**
- Demonstrates desire to help the team succeed.
- Experience working in a high-volume, quick-service, or full-service restaurant.
- Culinary experience preferred, with ability to navigate multiple menu items and build to the standard of service per location.
- People person that is guest service oriented.
- Knowledge of food safety standards, quality, and presentation.
- ServSafe or Food Handling Certification a plus.
- Individual who brings excitement and opportunity to engage with the team and guests.
- Responsibly geared towards presenting a clean and welcome experience for guests through upholding sanitation requirements.
Limited positions available, PPE (face mask, gloves, apron) will be required for all shifts, Job duties will require individual to lift up to 15-35lbs and be on feet for long periods of time, please discuss with interviewing manager if accommodation is needed_
Please inquire for full job description.
Cripple Creek Heritage Tourism Department
Heritage Tourism Assistant
Starting $13.06/hour, DOE
The Heritage Tourism Department is accepting applications for this position. This position will work at the Heritage Center, Information Center, and Outlaws and Lawmen Jail Museum, and any additional City attractions as needed. Customer service experience preferred. Good communication skills are necessary for greeting visitors in person, by telephone, and by e-mail. Computer skills including Microsoft Office preferred. Weekends and Holidays will be required. Requirements: valid Colorado Driver’s License by date of hire; pass a pre-employment drug test and background check; and provide an acceptable motor vehicle record from any state in which a license has been held in the previous three years.
City of Cripple Creek
337 E. Bennett Avenue
PO Box 430
Cripple Creek, CO 80813
FAX: (719) 689-2774
The City of Cripple Creek is an EOE
For more information, please call (719) 689-3469 website: www.cityofcripplecreek.com
Upcoming Season Positions
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, fill out this general application, select the attractions you’re interested in and they’ll reach out to you when they’re ready to start hiring.