Pikes Peak Region Job Opportunities
Iron Spring Chateau – Posted 2.21.20
$12.00/Hour – 20 hours a week starting May 15, 2020
Role and Responsibilities:
Provide parking instruction/guidance/assistance to guests as they arrive. Allow or disallow access into lots. Provide guests with directions and other venue information. Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner. Provide customer with parking ticket and collect all monies for parking. Monitor the cars in the lot. Responsible for all cash transactions and count out at the end of shift.
Qualifications and Minimum Education Requirements:
16 years of age or older. Friendly and personable.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Excellent customer service skills required, team player, work well with others. Must be available to work days, nights and/or weekends. Needs cash handling experience. Minor math skills required.
Pikes Peak Region Attractions Association – Posted 2.19.20
PPRA Photography / Videography Paid Internship
$12.00/Hour, Flexible part time, +mileage
For over 45 years Pikes Peak Region Attractions has been working to bring visitors to the Pikes Peak region through marketing collaboration of the area’s top tourist attractions. Today, our number one medium is content published on our website and social media platforms. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a talented intern to spend the summer with us gathering and editing photos or video for our 26 attractions. You get free access to the attractions, you get to use our great photography equipment, and you get to have some big name companies in your portfolio, published on high traffic, high rep sites. Plus, we pay hourly and mileage.
• Photography or videography experience
• Great time management and ability to self-start
• Basic understanding of digital marketing and content creation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Lightroom or Premier and After Effects
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-changing
• Outgoing and energetic personality that can interact with the attractions and visitors
• Minimum portfolio of 15-20 photos or 2-3 videos so we can get a good feel for your work
• Ability to shoot and edit 2-3 locations and produce approximately 150 usable photos a week or 2 fully edited videos
• Must be able to take direction from both the Brand Coordinator and the Executive Director
• Must be available 10-15 hours a week for 13 weeks. Schedule can be somewhat flexible, but we expect 150 working hours for internship credit
• Must have reliable transportation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Contact attractions and arrange shoot time
• Must obtain written photo and video releases from subjects
• Create strategy and shoot list — must get approval from Brand Coordinator and Executive Director
Manitou Cliff Dwellings – Posted 2.12.20
Gift Shop Sales Clerk
The Manitou Cliff Dwellings is hiring sales clerks for our multi-level gift shop. Seeking friendly, social, reliable, trustworthy, enthusiastic, conscientious hard working individuals.
- Stable work history
- Reliable transportation
- Open and available schedule as we are open 7 days a week (minimum 1 weekend day required)
- Customer service experience is a plus
Join a family of staff from across the country and meet people from around the world. If you are an honest, motivated, positive and a mature distinctive individual, you may just be the one.
Starting pay is $12.00 per hour. Filling part-time and full-time positions (24-40 hours per week).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Customer service, cashier, stocking, organizing, merchandising, cleaning
- Answering calls regarding hours of operation, admission fees and directions
- Assist with school field trips as tour guide
- Working both individually and as a team member.
- Able to be on your feet 8 hours a day.
Submit your resume along with a cover letter describing why you would be a great fit for this position. Once we have reviewed your reply, we will contact you further. Serious and interested job seekers only. No calls please.
Job Types: Full-time 32-40 hours, Part-time 24 hours
Upcoming Season Positions
It’s still a little early in our season, but the attractions are getting ready to start staffing up. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, fill out this general application, select the attractions you’re interested in and they’ll reach out to you when they’re ready to start hiring.
Share this Post